Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wow!

Not had a lot of time lately, over the past few months with so much going on. I started a new job at TouchMark in the Memory Care Unit on July 1st. I am really enjoying it. As you know I love to cook and experiment with some new dishes occasionally. well here I get to try them and I have 9 guinea pigs (the residents), and staff to try them on. So far so good.
I have made 2 ER trips, and have had  2 surgeries since March. I hate kidney stones!
Ashley had a good and safe summer of softball. Have one more tournament next month then we are done for about 6 months or so.
We sold the house, finally! Awaiting appraisal. But are looking finally to move up to Helena again. We have looked but could not do anything until the house was sold. Now to pack.... ughhh.
Erin has been over in ND with the Love of Her Life, Zach. Doing very well I might add. Things are finally clicking for that young Lady! She started teaching Biology this week to seniors. And is the Asst Coach for Cross Country & Track. Team turnout was very good this year too! Guess with a new coach, and all.
Rachel & Brandon are still living in Belgrade. There are snippets here and there about possibly starting a family.
I am still quilting and will suffer some withdrawal while we relocate. Going to be tough, but I can handle it.
Going to try to add some pics and other things after we move, when I have some more time.
I haven't hit on everything just catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment