Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wow- Is it April already?

I must say I am tired of snow. Yesterday it took us over an hour to get to Helena. The roads were horrible, and that is putting it nicely. We had 6" when we woke up. But by 1pm most if not all was melted.Typical Montana Weather. Wish Spring would stay here with some beautiful weather.
Letterjackets have been slow in getting turned into me. I have joined 2 different swaps with the StashBuilders group. I am having fun. The most recent is a 9Patch that I signed up for, and it consists of 6 in a set, the other is a 4patch Happy. This is a set of 6 also. I signed up for 4 or more sets on the 9patch, and ended up with a 7 sets on the 4 patch. This will be interesting. I have done the online Sewing Bees with them before and they have been motivational in getting me to work on several projects. The group also does a FIUP (Finish It Up) Bee where you list 6 projects you want to complete in a timely manner. That was fun also.
I am going to help get a Quilt Guild started here in Boulder. I hope to get my business running also. That has bee a very slow process. Ashley and I have discussed moving back up to Helena so that could happen. We will see how that goes as I have to be able to find a fulltime/permanent position first.
Taxes are done, signed, sealed, and delivered. We did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment