Thursday, June 2, 2011

Start Tomorrow!!

I start at Vann's tomorrow.This will be my first ever commission only job. Since it is Ashley and I at home it won't be so much pressure. I believe I will do very well, afterall Sales and Customer Service go hand in hand for me. Ash is always saying I can sell ice to an Eskimo so we will see.
We went to Coeur D' Alene this past weekend to support Erin in her Marathon. Unfortunately she did not finish but we are very proud of her for trying. She went to just before 19 miles. Her body from hips down were completely numb, she felt a pop in her ankle so she decided to not push it. And possibly injure herself more. Hopefully we talked her into doing half marathons for a while. We think she can do a full marathon, if the course is right. Macadum doesn't do well on her body.
That's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment