Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Half way through the year.....

Well only 2 more months till Rachel and Brandon get married. Time is flying by. She asked me again today if I would make some Shoo Fly pies for the reception. Ofcourse I said yes.

Rachel also asked then hired Erin and I would make 40 pies for the Yellowstone Club. A variety of them, Erin is making 20 of them, I am making the other 20. I have picked several from recipe books. We have to have them to the club by the first weekend of August. So I guess I'll be making pies in between making the dress for the wedding. Plus I received an order for some more ShooFly pies from Vicki at Rachel's work.

Also sent off the estimate to Kayla for the Commissioned quilt. Awaiting her reply. I hope I get it. It is a Crown Royal Quilt.

Also found out today that Rachel is having hip surgery in September, in Spokane.

Oh, and Erin gave us some cool news today. She will be modeling some running gear at the MT Folk Festival on the 10th. I am proud of that. It would be so neat if it was the start of something...

And last but not least found out MIL is planning on coming out in August prior to the wedding. Good thing I am going to be busy this summer.

The Vann's job is going well. I have actually already sold 3 acts/upgrades in the past 3 weeks which is what the store has done since they became a Rep in Jan. As soon as the word gets out I expect to be pretty busy.

The Boulder River Quilt Guild got started this past month also. I won't be doing joining any groups at this time, due to the business of the next few months.

Well I better be going, need to get up early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment